Sunday, October 24, 2010

Module 4

Hello and welcome back to my blogspot.  I have been working on my powerpoint using Camtasia and SnagIt and it has been a learning experience.  I have never had the opportunity to work with either software, but I have had instructors that posted videos for viewing with Camtasia.  As for SnagIt, I have often wondered how people were able to do things like are available with SnagIt.  Technology truly amazes me and scares me too.  I will be the first to admit that I am hesitant when working with new programs.  I'm always afraid I will mess something up.  Using these two programs was an educational experience and I am looking forward to learning more about them, because there are things that I still don't know how to do.  I am still learning how to blog as well.  I just can't seem to get the videos I create to post to my blog, maybe I will get it figured out.
Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. That is a shame actually that we do not have more time to spend on these lessons due to time constraints. I'm sure there is alot more we could learn especially from camtasia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, if time permitted, we might be able to learn a lot more. I know that for me, taking three classes, working a full time job, and being a wife and mother really affects my time with all my lessons. What was I thinking!!

    ReplyDelete