Monday, October 4, 2010

Blog Update

Hello,

Just following up with my blog.  This past week I have been working on my PowerPoint presentation.  The tutorials and reading was helpful.  The tutorials helped me to have a better understanding about some of the features in PowerPoint that I haven't worked with a lot.  I have worked with PowerPoint in the past, but this time it was a little different because of all the details that were required in the presentation.  I enjoyed working on the PowerPoint, but got a little worried when I couldn't figure out how to include my YouTube video.  I think I finally figured it out.  I am looking forward to our next module.  I am not sure is going on with my video, but I have tried over and over again to insert it.  Maybe I'll get it right sometime.

2 comments:

  1. In my experience the video seems to lag terribly in powerpoint, i just usually post a link. Weird about the video, might be a problem on their end, it seems as if it did successfully upload.

    ReplyDelete