Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Module 5 Microsoft Expression

Back to the blog.  I am have finally created my first web site.  This was something that I have wanted to know how to do.  Even though I think I could have done a better job, I am pleased to say that I did it.  I have never worked with a web site until this semester.  I must say that it was interesting viewing the tutorials and then trying create my own.  The topic of my website was the Cricket.  Crickets are noisy, but interesting little creatures that can be quite amazing.  I did learn some new things about crickets.  Maybe I will be able to create another website after I have more practice with working with Microsoft Expression.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did a great job. The first time you create a site just opens up the path for future improvement and you learn as you go. I began just reading other people's codes on their sites and eventually reading on how to do certain features. The cake, it was a 2 tier, noone noticed luckily but it did fall apart LOL.

    ReplyDelete