Monday, November 22, 2010

Module 6 Publisher

The assignment of creating items using publisher was different from what we have been doing.  I liked working with publisher even though this was my first time.  I had to borrow a laptop from work in order to complete the assignments.  The only issues I ran into were trying to create a door knob menu, I had to use a postcard document and change the format to make it look like a door knob menu.  The program I had to work with didn't seem to have a lot of templates to assist you with the projects, but I did what I thought was correct.  I think I did okay on this assignment.  I would like to purchase publisher to have at home.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you can download a trial version of publisher, if you dont purchase a key, the worst that would happen is you would have to keep redownloading it. I'm glad to hear you guys didn't slide off the mountain!! I got freaked out just reading it!! Have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete